eykin playlst


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 15 May 2011

i dont know what hppen to mey..

what hppen to me ah??me and u dont have any relation but why now it come back again..ouh omg!! please dont say it again key..i dont know why i cant hear that..i realize tht i'm not perfect ,,i really know tht..in my life i want to get what i want..before i hear wht you want..i need to think it first tht not easy key..cause im so far from u then i dont know wht u do at there..so plese..let me thinking it first..seriously i said we are friends no more than tht..i need to past all my exam first thn i thinking about that..tht not to important for my life..u need to realize tht..i thinking about tht if i ready..the important in my life now..is study,my familly and my friens tht are importent to me..but if u reallyx2..honest wit tht i will...**** u...

No comments:

Post a Comment